banner ad TS

TS Banner photo TSanimatedbannerad_zpsd5c15031.gif

Amazon Deals

Monday, August 12, 2013

OMG! THere's and App For That?



OMG, A CUL8R Time Travel Mystery

There's an app for that?

Apparently, when it comes to time travel there is an app for it. OMG is a fun mystery involving Kelly and her friends. Kelly has recently lost her parents and has moved to Florida to live with her aunt. There she meets Scott, a tech nerd, and Austin, a jock but nut smart too. She also meet Zoey, a cheerleader who is a bit rude at first but changes as the story progresses.
Kelly and Scott discover a spirit box created by Thomas Edison himself while cleaning Kelly's aunt's garage. They decide to turn it on and hear the voice of a girl named Wendy who died in 1966. After telling their friends about it, Scott develops a way to travel back in time using cell phones. So they do in order to learn what really happened to Wendy and help her.

OMG is a fun and easy read. I got so involved in the story that I forgot about all of my other tasks that I wanted to get done. It is easy to follow and I love that I don't have to think too much. IT also draws you. Though a mystery, it is different from others in that they contact spirits and then travel back in time to help.

I would say that this book is well worth the read and for $2.99 it's not a bad price. 

No comments:

Post a Comment