banner ad TS

TS Banner photo TSanimatedbannerad_zpsd5c15031.gif

Amazon Deals

Wednesday, June 20, 2012


Distant Star follows the adventures of Declan Hale, an exile from a place where people can travel to other worlds, and he is stuck on earth, a place with no magic.  It begins with an assassin trying to kill him and later Declan runs into his own dying self. This sets him off on a mission to prevent his death and figure out who is trying to kill him.

From the get go, the reader will find himself immediately engrossed in the story. I love the way it begins and it keeps the pace with its contemporary style. And I found the ending interesting. Even though I kind of saw it coming, it was written in a way that made it seem unique.

My only complaint was that there were a couple of places where the story got repetitive and therefore dragged.  But that is a minor complaint.  For the most part, I was glued to this book. The next book comes out in 2013 and I'm sure I'll be reading it when it does.

This book is available on Amazon an Barnes and Noble.

No comments:

Post a Comment